Should You Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
Your air duct system is how your home breathes. On average, the air in your home is recycled through your duct system seven times a day.
Please review the following questionnaire. If you answer yes to any of the following you should consider having your air ducts cleaned.
- Does anyone in the house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problem?
- Do you notice dust on the furniture shortly after cleaning?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems on a regular basis?
- Does the air flow from your vents seem restricted?
- Is your furnace equipped with only a standard fiberglass throwaway filter?
- Is there or has there ever been a smoker in the house?
- Have I inspected my own ducts with a mirror and flashlight and found them to be dirty?
- Have I had a great deal of construction or renovation done to my home since the last time the ducts were cleaned?